Noise, Vibration & Harshness Solutions
Excessive noise and vibration generated by power tools can lead to discomfort, fatigue, and even injuries to users. Armstrong’s customized solutions are designed to address these issues and deliver optimal performance, allowing for the safe and efficient operation of power tools.
Vibration dampening pads
- Reduce vibrations(low or high frequency) and noise generated by equipment by absorbing, reducing and stopping transmission of unwanted frequencies and vibrations
- Ability to work under various user environments as required, whether exposed to extreme temperatures or harsh chemicals or damp environment, etc.
- Process: Die cut; Materials: PU foam, PE foam, EPDM foam
- Process: Heat Press Forming; Materials: PE foam
- Process: Reaction Injection Moulding; Materials: PU
Elastomer overmold for grips & handles
- Absorb and reduce vibrations to minimize discomfort and fatigue for user
- Improve grip and prevent slipping
- Compatible to the substrate material of the grip, handle, cover or sleeve
- Depending on intended use, may require chemical resistance, temperature resistance, and UV resistance
- Process: Elastomer Moulding; Materials: Silicone