Electrical Insulation Solutions
Armstrong produces custom electrical insulator die-cut parts using thin, flexible, electrically insulating materials. These insulators prevent the unintended flow of electric current, preserving the function of the electrical component and protecting adjacent components and users.
Door Module / Boot
Electronic Circuits & Components
- Sufficient dielectric strength to to withstand high voltages without breaking down or allowing current to flow through
- Low dielectric constants to minimize any potential signal distortion
- Good thermal stability to able to withstand the temperatures generated during the operation of the equipment without degrading or melting.
- Resistant to chemicals and solvents that may be present in the environment or in contact with the equipment
- Process: Die cut; Materials: PVC film, Polyimide film, PET film, Vulcanized fiber