Sealing & Gasketing Solutions
Choosing the right seal or gasket solutions is essential to ensure the efficient and reliable operation of industrial equipment. Armstrong’s expertise in material selection, design, and application allows us to provide customized solutions that meet the specific needs of different industrial settings, ensuring optimal performance and longevity of the equipment.
- To prevent dust, debris, and moisture from entering in the equipment which may cause damage to internal components
- Resistant to chemicals, heat, oil, and other fluids that the equipment might be exposed to
- For outdoor equipment: weather resistant with the ability to withstand exposure to moisture, temperature fluctuations, and UV radiation
- Process: Die cut; Materials: Silicone foam, Rubber Sheet (FKM, NBR, Silicone)
- Process: Elastomer Moulding; Materials: FKM, NBR, SIlicone
- To prevent dust, dirt, and moisture from entering the device through the small gap between the LCD screen and the frame.
- Optional anti-static
- Process: Die cut; Materials: Microcellular PU, EPDM foam
Grommets, plugs & sleeves
- Prevent water, dust, and other debris from entering the various openings and holes in the industrial equipment
- Can be used also to provide support and protect wires, cables, and other components that run through openings from getting damaged due to friction against the sharp edges
- Flexible with good heat, abrasion, oil and weather resistance depending on the required operating environments
- Process: Elastomer Moulding; Materials: EPDM, PU, FKM, Silicone