Noise, Vibration & Harshness Solutions
At Armstrong, we provide customized solutions that utilize specialized sound and vibration dampening materials to effectively reduce noise and vibration transmission from industrial equipment. Our solutions protect sensitive components against damage, prevent product failure due to excessive vibration, and minimize the disturbance caused by noise. With our customized solutions, you can ensure optimal performance and longevity of your equipment, all while creating a quieter and more comfortable working environment.
Anti vibration pads and sheets
- Reduce vibrations(low or high frequency) and noise generated by equipment by absorbing, reducing and stopping transmission of unwanted frequencies and vibrations
- Ability to work under various industrial environments as required, whether exposed to extreme temperatures or harsh chemicals or damp environment, etc.
- Process: Die cut; Materials: Microcellular PU foam, Rubber sheets (NR, CR, NBR, SBR, EPDM)
- Process: Elastomer Moulding; Materials: EPDM, NR, CR, NBR, SBR
- Process: Reaction Injection Moulding; Materials: PU