Noise, Vibration & Harshness Solutions
At Armstrong, we pride ourselves on our expertise in manufacturing high-quality precision die-cut, thermoformed and elastomer components for NVH (Noise, Vibration & Harshness) applications. Our products are engineered to meet the highest standards of quality and performance.
Interior / Cabin
Inserts or padding components for walls, ceilings, etc.
- Prevent unwanted outside noise from entering the passenger compartment
- Cushion shock impact and dampen vibration from any moving parts or components
- Process: Die cut; Materials: PU foam, PE foam, Nonwoven
Adhesive tapes or sheets for bonding parts and panels
- Absorb and dissipate vibration between parts, including structure-borne vibration in support structures, metal and composite panels
- Process: Die cut; Materials: Foam Tape
Vibration isolation & shock absorption pads or mounting
- Isolate equipment from structural vibration by absorbing and dampening vibration
- Durable with adequate load-bearing capacity
- Process: Die cut; Materials: Microcelluar PU foam, Rubber sheets (NR, CR, NBR, SBR, EPDM)
- Process: Elastomer Moulding; Materials: NR, CR, NBR, SBR, EPDM, Silicone
- Process: Reaction Injection Moulding; Materials: PU