Shock & Impact Protection Solutions
At Armstrong, we tailor our innovative solutions to meet the specific needs of your requirements. Our solutions are engineered for a perfect fit to ensure that your products are safe and sound.
Product Cases & Packaging
Inserts and inlays
- Must be precisely tailored to the dimensions and shape of the items and the interior of the protective case or packaging
- Excellent shock-absorbing properties to protect the items from impacts or drops, while minimizing the risk of scratches or other forms of physical harm.
- Durable for repeated use with ability to resist deformation, tearing, or breaking down under normal handling and transportation conditions.
- May require static discharge protection or resistance to moisture depending on requirements
- Process: Die cut; Materials: PE foam, EVA foam, PU foam
- Process: Heat press forming; Materials: PE foam, EVA foam
- Process: Vacuum forming; Materials: PE foam, Plastic films (HIPS, HDPE, PP)